The most appalling race hate murder committed in Britain in modern times was undoubtedly that of Kriss Donald in 2004.
Kriss was 16-years old when a Muslim race hate gang snatched him at random from a Glasgow street.
He was taken to an isolated spot where he was sadistically tortured.
He didn’t die from the mutilations inflicted on him with knives but from being set alight.
His murderers were later convicted and sentenced to long terms of imprisonment.
Yet despite the obvious fact that this was Britain’s most appalling racist murder, the BBC all but ignored it — something it most certainly would not have done had the victim been Asian or black.
This is far from being the only racist murder of a white person that the BBC has either censored or ignored.
To establish the extent of the BBC’s racist anti-white bias we invite you to do the BBC Bias Test:
- Go to the BBC website’s home page here
- Input the name “Kriss Donald” into the search facility towards the top of the page.
- Count the number of references to “Kriss Donald” returned.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3, this time inputting the name “Stephen Lawrence”.
- Then ask yourself why does the BBC consider one murder so much more newsworthy than the other?
An account of the Kriss Donald murder may be read here
Unlike the BBC, the British National Party believes that crime should be reported impartially, irrespective of the ethnicity of the victim.