Wednesday 10 November 2010

Standing in for Sarah

Good evening to Sarah's many readers

As we have just added an extra member to our family, Sarah will be taking a week or so away from the internet to recover and spend time getting to know our new son.

In the meantime I will be looking after the blog. Unfortunately I have not been blessed with Sarah's writing skills, but I will post submissions from the site's other contributors and links to articles which I think deserve wider circulation.

Please bear with me, although I am a long term internet user, this is my first attempt at blogging, so I apologise in advance for any delays in approving comments or other problems which may occur.

Albion Knight

10 comments:

defender said...

I wish you hearty congrats, I pray that mother and child are in good health.

Macaw said...

Congrats to you and the "new" mom. I pray all that is good over your family.

Anonymous said...

All the best! Hope you bring up your kid as a true Brit!

alanorei said...

Thank you, Albion. I'm sure you'll do an excellent job. Hope you're doing okay with the housework as well.

Best wishes to Sarah and yourself and family.

zazie said...

Congratulations and best wishes to the mother and baby-boy.

GoodnightVienna said...

How wonderful! Congratulations to you both and your new little boy.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes and congratulations to Sarah,Hubby and family.

Anonymous said...

Best wishes, and many more!

Anon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and all the best!

Anonymous said...

Doing well?

Anon.