Saturday 23 August 2008

The problem continues

It seems that Sarah Maid of Albion remains flagged as a possible "Spam blog", and, although unlike some people in this predicament, I can still post, I have perform a word verification test before I can do so.

I understand from this posting on another site the problem is quite wide spread and I have no idea how long it will take to resolve, however, oddly, that post is dated August 1st and my problem did not start until the 18th. One would assume that, if Blogger was aware of the problem three weeks ago, they would have turned their robots off until they resolve it.

As I understand that quite a few people who are in this situation are unable to post at all, please note that I have two back up blogs Sarah Maid of Albion II where I archive some of my better articles, and Sarah's Albion blog which is over at Wordpress in case there is a wider problem with Blogger. Until this problem is resolved I will post to all three blogs.

I am also a reasonably regular "guest" poster at the The Home of the Green Arrow, please bookmark those blogs, so that, if the worst comes to the worst, and this blog either falls silent or disappears altogether, you will know where to find me.

If anyone has any previous experience of this problem, or knows how to contact Blogger I would be very grateful for their advice. When I tried to contact blogger, having spend twenty minutes fighting my way through their filter FAQs they told me my e-mail address "didn't exist" (which will be a surprise for all the real spammers who write to me there!!)

To quote regular commentator Alanorei "Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean that everybody isn't out to get you" - Murphy
Thanks
Sarah

1 comment:

alanorei said...

As always, Sarah, you're most welcome.